Average repair cost has been between $50 to $75 depending on parts.
Pickup and delivery available to Harper, Junction and Kerrville for $20 round trip.
Hours are Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm and by appointment.
Friday through Sunday 8 am to 11 am and by appointment.
Call (325) 215-1886 and leave a message or text me at that number.
I guarantee my work and there is no charge if I can’t fix it.
I also take mowers and fix them and sell them for around $75 to those that can’t afford a new mower if you have non working ones you want to get rid of.
Based on the repairs I have done. I have put together this estimation guide to help you determine what it would cost to fix your equipment. If you can buy a push mower, weed eater, or chainsaw for less than $150.00 brand new, then it might not pay to fix your equipment. However, if it costs more to replace it, this should give you a good idea what it will cost to repair your equipment at my shop.
- External Repairs such as carburetor, fuel lines, clutch, sprocket, starter will cost you around $85.00 if I can find a replacement carburetor for $30.00 dollars or less. If you choose to go with an OEM carburetor (best solution), I recently priced one for a STIHL that cost about $60.00 which means the repair would cost you around $110.00 dollars.
- If a kit is available, this can reduce your repair cost to around $70.00
- Internal Repairs such as replacing a cylinder/piston is going to cost $100.00 for labor plus a parts cost of approximately $150.00 to $250.00 or more if we use the OEM parts.
- I have seen aftermarket repair kits for much less.
- While I guarantee my work, I can also guarantee the OEM parts, but I cannot guarantee aftermarket parts.
- The majority of repairs will cost you around $85.00 if I can find a replacement carburetor for $30.00 dollars or less.
Push Mowers – Pressure Washers – Generators
- Many times, a carburetor can be cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and does not need any parts, so I can repair them for around $55.00. If parts are needed, it will be at a labor cost of $50.00 dollars plus the part, plus sales tax.
- I recently serviced a push mower which means cleaning under the engine shroud, changing the plug, oil, and sharpening the blade for $75.00. Obviously, the cost of the air filter and other parts could change that, but for all practical purposes, I offer an annual service for about $75.00 for those that want their push mower serviced.
- I will not charge you if I can’t fix it.
- To fix it, I have to figure out what is wrong with it, and if you choose not to repair it, I am out of that time so I charge a $20.00 diagnostic fee that I will waive if you choose to leave the equipment with me so that I can part it out.